19 July 2012

Salut!
Enfin! La formation de nos 72 ATR nouvelle a commence!

Hello!
Finally! The training for our new ATR 72 has begun! After 3 days of systems training, my head is spining! I'm just happy that were moving forward and the process has begun.
The ATR 72 is a new aircraft for me. I've previously flown on the ATR 42 model as a flight attendant and I really enjoyed the aircraft.

So far topics covered in systems has been pnuematics, ice protection, hydraulics, aircraft general and so much other stuff. Our class is made up of 8 pilots and 2 dispatchers. The biggest challenge for us is that were the first group to go though the training and its a big learninig curve. Lots of questions by all, interspersed with moments of humor and gut busting laughter as we cause grief to out 2 instructors.

Over all, it's a lot of fun and I'm excited to be here.

EXCLUSIVE !!!! to Aircraft Dispatcher !!!!!!!!

I can also share with you our new colors, logo and aircraft paint job here for the first time is the NEW look for Island Air.



A press release was put out today 2100 GMT to show the world our new look.
I'm sharing it with you.

Visit http://www.islandair.com/ to see more.

2 comments: